Sunday, November 22, 2009
Busy weekend..
Carter had his last gymnastics class on Saturday. I am so impressed with how well he listens to the instructor and his concentration. I think preschool has taught him alot. I think we will put him in soccer in the new year and maybe try swimming again.
Cohen is again teething and out of sorts lately. Our easy going, non-crying baby is having a rough time. We have had a few late nights and lots more crying than usual, it's hard to know what to do when your not used to having to deal with that.
I got asked to sub for my old floor hockey team on Friday night. As usual, there was only 4 of us and no spares so I ran my butt off for an hour. My calves, shins and hips are feeling it. I also managed to get a puck in the lip (fat & cut), shin and toe. We won and I scored 5 goals so I guess it was all worth it.
Josh is off to the Rider game today - he is like a kid in a candy shop. Glad the sun is out for a while so they don't freeze too much. Go Riders!
Cohen is again teething and out of sorts lately. Our easy going, non-crying baby is having a rough time. We have had a few late nights and lots more crying than usual, it's hard to know what to do when your not used to having to deal with that.
I got asked to sub for my old floor hockey team on Friday night. As usual, there was only 4 of us and no spares so I ran my butt off for an hour. My calves, shins and hips are feeling it. I also managed to get a puck in the lip (fat & cut), shin and toe. We won and I scored 5 goals so I guess it was all worth it.
Josh is off to the Rider game today - he is like a kid in a candy shop. Glad the sun is out for a while so they don't freeze too much. Go Riders!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment