Thursday, November 26, 2009

 

Brothers

The brothers had their first bath (of many) together with no real troubles. Carter has been "bath crazy" lately, he wants to play in there every night. Cohen has always liked the water and now splashes and kicks like crazy. Glad we have 2 boys that like to bath ... for now anyway!


Just found out that Josh, his brother, Carter and Grandma (babysitter) are going to Edmonton to watch the Olympic trials in curling on Dec 10 - 13. As our trip to Edmonton got cancelled I guess Josh decided to find another reason to go anyway. I am sure that Carter will love the rides at the mall, sorry that I will miss it. I will likely work on fixing the closet with my dad and spend some alone time with Cohen.

I went with Carter's class on the bus to Petland today and they got to see and pet many animals. Accidentally deleted the picture of Carter petting the corn snake - not so good with the new camera yet! They all had fun and listened pretty good - not sure how Ms. Julie thought she was going to do it alone, so glad I asked her if she needed help.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]