Tuesday, October 27, 2009

 

Slowing down....

Well things appear to be slowing down on the pooping side of things with Cohen. I have stopped pumping and am no longer giving him breast milk, which may have been part of the reason. It was just too hectic and difficult to pump, feed and take care of a 3 year old. I am happy that he got a good 3 months of the "good stuff" but now we are onto making bottles full time - forgot how much fun that was. Still no word from the doctor.

We took Carter to the hay bail maze at Dutch Growers on Monday as Josh was off work. He did really well finding his way out since he wasn't tall enough to see over the bails and cheat. Unfortunately we forgot the camera.
Carter is doing great with getting himself dressed and ready these days, which makes it much easier for me. He can even spell his name now without looking at it written down.

Josh and I are going to a Halloween cabaret fundraiser on Friday with a Woodstock theme so are trying to get some costumes together. I tried a bunch of my mom's old clothes from her tickle trunk and we had some good laughs. It should be fun as I love dressing up. Not sure if I will be drinking or not at the cabaret, as I had one last Saturday and it hit me like a tonne of bricks - what do you expect when you haven't drank for over 15 months I guess.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]