Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Ohhh....poopy day!
Well Cohen had one poop of a day yesterday... pretty much all day long. Not sure if it's what I ate or a bug. I told Carter about it and he told me that his baby Ashley pooped many times too and so I asked if he changed her diaper and he said yes. I then asked if it made him sick and he said "no, you get used to it". What 3 year old says that ... whatta guy.
Carter had his preschool pictures on Monday. Not sure what his hair will look like as he was too busy trying to look around me to watch Toopy & Binoo while I was trying to do his hair. He is still fighting his cold but the cough has got better.
Carter got a stinky (scratch and sniff) sticker today for matching all the numbers from 1 - 10 and putting them in the right order, as this is what Ms. Julie expects for the 2nd year kids not the 3 year olds like Carter. I think he is doing well and seems to like it.
Just when I thought there was a schedule with Cohen and was getting almost 4 hours in a row at night, he decided to get up twice last night to eat - hoping it's the 3 month growth spurt and not going to be a habit. Josh and I are counting the days til he sleeps thru the night (8 consecutive hours would be great).
Carter had his preschool pictures on Monday. Not sure what his hair will look like as he was too busy trying to look around me to watch Toopy & Binoo while I was trying to do his hair. He is still fighting his cold but the cough has got better.
Carter got a stinky (scratch and sniff) sticker today for matching all the numbers from 1 - 10 and putting them in the right order, as this is what Ms. Julie expects for the 2nd year kids not the 3 year olds like Carter. I think he is doing well and seems to like it.
Just when I thought there was a schedule with Cohen and was getting almost 4 hours in a row at night, he decided to get up twice last night to eat - hoping it's the 3 month growth spurt and not going to be a habit. Josh and I are counting the days til he sleeps thru the night (8 consecutive hours would be great).
Comments:
<< Home
Way to go, Carter!
Now all he has to know is his address and phone number and he'll be ready for Kindergarden. I can tutor him if you need me to ;)
Now all he has to know is his address and phone number and he'll be ready for Kindergarden. I can tutor him if you need me to ;)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Post a Comment