Tuesday, October 20, 2009

 

It's a messy job but someone's got to do it....

Took Cohen to the pediatrician today to find out why he is still pooping - week 3. The doctor thought he was fine but sent us for lab work. I had to get a stool sample so I had to dig poop out of his diaper in a public washroom with no change table - oh what fun it was today! Hopefully all comes back okay and it is just a bug that he has been fighting.

Carter learned a new pumpkin song but he can't quite remember the whole thing (hard to believe) as it is quite long, so no video to show yet. He went to pumpkin hollow today on the bus and I think he had lots of fun, even though he wasn't able to tell me all that they did. They get to bring home their own little pumpkin tomorrow.
He is learning how to get his coat and mitts on by himself at school. Today he put his mitts on all by himself (my little boy is growing up!)

Josh and I are having a date night tonight - going to a movie. I can't even remember the last time we were out alone, let alone to a movie, so looking forward to it.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]