Thursday, October 29, 2009
Good news..... Bad news
Well, we got great news from my dad's 6 week checkup, he is free and clear from his throat cancer. You really take your parents for granted and that they will be around forever but unfortunately when something like this happens it is quite a reality check. We are all getting older and our health is more of a concern.
As for the bad news, we found out that my aunt has parkinson's which is just devastating to us all. I can't believe that it can happen to such a young woman. Even though we live so far away, family is always there for support and I hope we can somehow help her threw this.
We have been debating what to do about the H1N1 vaccination for us and Carter. I think we will get it for Carter as he is contact with numerous kids at school and isn't always the greatest about washing with soap and warm water. We obviously can't get Cohen vaccinated as he is only 3.5 months old so hoping having Carter done will ensure that he doesn't bring anything home.
As for the bad news, we found out that my aunt has parkinson's which is just devastating to us all. I can't believe that it can happen to such a young woman. Even though we live so far away, family is always there for support and I hope we can somehow help her threw this.
We have been debating what to do about the H1N1 vaccination for us and Carter. I think we will get it for Carter as he is contact with numerous kids at school and isn't always the greatest about washing with soap and warm water. We obviously can't get Cohen vaccinated as he is only 3.5 months old so hoping having Carter done will ensure that he doesn't bring anything home.
Comments:
<< Home
Great news about your Dad! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm also so sorry about your Aunt :(
The H1N1 debate is strong. I think we'll be getting Reid done. I think you'd sure regret it if they got really sick!
The H1N1 debate is strong. I think we'll be getting Reid done. I think you'd sure regret it if they got really sick!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


Post a Comment