Thursday, October 15, 2009
Boys night in........
Wednesday night I went to Globe Theatre and was gone most of the night, so it was a boy's night at home. Things must have went well as I didn't hear from them.
Carter is now sleeping in his new bed. We finally decided to set it up and take the mattress off the floor. He has yet to fall out and it has been 4 days. I have never seen someone who tosses so much in his sleep. He always ends up at the other end or sideways in his bed.
Carter also learned a new halloween song at preschool- check out the video. He is getting quite the imagination as he is now making up his own songs and always has a great idea for something.
Not much new with Cohen .. still pooping lots. I sat him in the bumbo chair and he can pretty much hold himself up, can't believe how strong his back and neck are. Below are some 3 month pictures.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment