Monday, September 28, 2009
Visit to Grandpa's & dancing maniac
We went to visit Grandpa to cheer him up after preschool today and Carter had to do a #2 while he was there. I was busy feeding Cohen so Grandpa got the call for help, the look on his face was priceless. He was willing to try to feed Cohen to get out of bum wiping duty.
Carter is so interested in words and spelling these days, since he learned how to spell his name. He can now spell dinosaur and Grandma Faye & Janet, just a couple words that I have wrote down for him to spell. We bought him the Barnyard movie as he had borrowed his cousin's and loved it. I have attached him dancing to his favourite part of the movie - it's kinda dark and hard to see but what a hoot!
Cohen is doing great, he has somewhat of a feeding schedule which has made life easier these days. Not sure how much he weighs, as I was weighing him every other day at the Dr.'s, health nurse or clinic in the early weeks due to his weight gain issues and was tired of always being ruled by the scale. He now has a double chin and a few rolls so is going fine. We have our 12 week appointment with the pediatrician on Friday to find out what percentile he is in for weight and height.
The adrenaline of having a baby has finally worn off, as I hit the wall of "exhaustion" this weekend. We had a party to go to on Saturday night and that may have did me in. Josh let me get a couple extra hours Sunday morning so I almost felt human again, he got the afternoon shift to sleep. 2 is definitely harder than 1.
Carter is so interested in words and spelling these days, since he learned how to spell his name. He can now spell dinosaur and Grandma Faye & Janet, just a couple words that I have wrote down for him to spell. We bought him the Barnyard movie as he had borrowed his cousin's and loved it. I have attached him dancing to his favourite part of the movie - it's kinda dark and hard to see but what a hoot!
Cohen is doing great, he has somewhat of a feeding schedule which has made life easier these days. Not sure how much he weighs, as I was weighing him every other day at the Dr.'s, health nurse or clinic in the early weeks due to his weight gain issues and was tired of always being ruled by the scale. He now has a double chin and a few rolls so is going fine. We have our 12 week appointment with the pediatrician on Friday to find out what percentile he is in for weight and height.
The adrenaline of having a baby has finally worn off, as I hit the wall of "exhaustion" this weekend. We had a party to go to on Saturday night and that may have did me in. Josh let me get a couple extra hours Sunday morning so I almost felt human again, he got the afternoon shift to sleep. 2 is definitely harder than 1.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment