Saturday, September 19, 2009
Like most mothers can attest to, the first 2 months of Cohen's life have seemed to take forever and are somewhat of a blur. However, it now seems like they flew by. The first 2 months were very challenging with feeding issues but we are now back on track and he is looking like a healthy little baby and no longer a new born. He managed to get his first cold from his big bro earlier this week, so we have been battling a stuffed up nose which makes eating at night difficult.
As for Carter, he is almost over his cold. I think he may have got it from preschool. He started at the end of August and was hesitant about going at first as "he would miss me too much" but seems to be really enjoying it and has 3 girlfriends already. He is in gymnastics again for the fall and is doing well on his own, he is the only kid in his class that didn't need a parent to help out.
For me, I am getting minimal sleep and little time to nap. It is much harder with two, that's for sure but I am not complaining. Josh is trying to help out with night feeds but he is back at work so I don't want him to be up all night.
As for Carter, he is almost over his cold. I think he may have got it from preschool. He started at the end of August and was hesitant about going at first as "he would miss me too much" but seems to be really enjoying it and has 3 girlfriends already. He is in gymnastics again for the fall and is doing well on his own, he is the only kid in his class that didn't need a parent to help out.
For me, I am getting minimal sleep and little time to nap. It is much harder with two, that's for sure but I am not complaining. Josh is trying to help out with night feeds but he is back at work so I don't want him to be up all night.
Labels: Update
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]



Post a Comment